VOULA PANORAMA HOUSE IN ATHENS
We offer for sale a luxurious 4-storey villa in the unique area of Panorama Voula. The villa has an unobstructed view of the Saronic Gulf. The house has an entrance from two streets: the main entrance from the Speraniados Street and the second entrance from the garden of the villa from the Pafsaniou Street. The villa was built in 2005 and renovated in 2023 according to the author’s concept. It was designed in a high-tech style, using natural stone for the exterior. Only high quality materials have been used in the construction of the villa.
*The property benefits from an in-ground swimming pool which has been filled but can be restored and made operational if required.
*It is also possible, if desired, to convert the villa into two separate houses.
The luxurious house is equipped with all the most modern technology: high quality finishings, two types of functional heating: electric and diesel, and electric air conditioning (each room has a separate air conditioner), two fireplaces, alarm and cameras, armoured windows and doors with triple glazing and electric shutters of the D type Standart, high-speed internet connection, water heating by solar panels and a hydraulic elevator.
The villa has been built on a plot of land of 431.30 m² and has a total building area of 682,05 m² (4 levels), and more specific:
The basement, with a total area of 158,78 m², includes a covered parking area for three cars, a storage room, a technical room and an engine room, for the hydraulic elevator, a small fitness room and a home office. There is also a small garden and a security post near the main entrance.
The first floor has a total surface area of 153,36 m² and consists of a spacious entrance hall, a large living room with a fireplace and a functional open-plan kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The lift to all the levels of the house has been designed for two people to use.
On the second floor, with a total area of 153,36 m², there is a spacious master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a shower room, as well as three bedrooms, a laundry room and a further bathroom.
The third floor has a total area of 153,36 m²: has a large living room with fireplace, dining room and open-plan kitchen with access to the patio, and a guest bathroom. The living room has access to a large balcony overlooking the city and the sea.
The fourth floor has a total area of 63,19 m²: have a spacious children’s playroom, a small kitchen and a bathroom, and a large covered veranda with a barbecue.
The exterior of the house has a stone fenced area with decorative lawns, a large covered pergola with BBQ, installed alarm system and cameras, lined with decorative stone pathways.
Excellent infrastructure – literally within walking distance of everything. There are elite restaurants with award-winning cuisine, beauty salons and spas, convenient grocery stores and plenty of entertainment options for all the family to enjoy!
Functional building with external decorative stone elements
Correct placement of the villa for maximum ventilation and illumination with a sea view
Use of natural materials such as stone, glass and wood
Reinforced supporting structures for maximum strength (quality concrete and steel S 500)
Solar panel system and electric water heating
Electrical appliances (fridge, oven, stove, hood, dishwasher)
Additional water tank for greater autonomy
Closets in all bedrooms
Bathroom and toilet accessories
Italian floor tiles
BBQ area under the wooden awning
Autonomous diesel and electric heating
Large Storage Room – Utility Room – Laundry Room
Aluminum armored windows, triple glazing, insect screens and electric roller shutters in dark gray color
Bathrooms and toilets are lined with high quality (non-slip) tiles
Alarm System & Security Cameras
Video surveillance at a distance through a special application
Exterior lighting of the house and yard
Large half-open porch and balconies
Central gate with remote control
Decorative stamped floor in front of the house
Parking for 3 cars
Central Sewer System
Stone fence on private property
Landscaped garden around the villa with plants and flowers
Restaurants, cafes and supermarkets are on the villa
Housekeeping and maintenance services by request
Voula (Greek: Βούλα) is a southern suburb of Athens, 16 km south of the city centre. It is located on the Saronic Gulf coast, at the southwestern foot of the Hymettus mountain. Adjacent coast towns are Glyfada to the northwest and Vouliagmeni to the south. The Greek National Road 91 (Athens center – Sounio) passes through Voula. One of the largest hospitals in the Athens conurbation, “Asklipieio”, lies in the northern part of Voula. It is served by the southern terminus of the Athens Tram line T7, Asklipieio Voulas.
A little history:
The area was inhabited at the end of the Neolithic period (c. 3000 BC) and during the Mycenaean period. In Ancient Athens there was a deme of Gala Exonides (Ἁλαί Αἰξωνίδες), which also included Vouliagmeni. The name indicates the existence of salt mines (αλυκή) in the demes. Galas was the name of two demes in Attica. The second is the Gala of Arafenides (Ἁλαί Ἀραφηνίδες, now Rafina). It was clarified by the neighboring demesne of Exon (now Glyfada). According to the administrative reform of Clisphenes, the Gauls of Exonides belonged to the Cecrop phylum .
In the 2000s, excavations near Varis-Koropiu Avenue (Βάρης Κορωπίου) revealed a complex of buildings from the Classical period (V-IV century BC) that is considered the agora of the Gala Exonides. The complex of 1,500 square meters consists of 12 rooms, a sanctuary and a well. Bronze coins, bronze scales, lead ingots and judicial tablets were found. To the northwest and southeast of the agora, residential quarters were found. The necropolis was located in Pigadakia (Πηγαδάκια). The main temple was the sanctuary of Apollo Zoster at Vouliagmeni. The acropolis was located on the hill of Kastraki (Καστράκι).
The modern city emerged in the 1920s. Until 1929 it belonged to the community of Koropion. In 1929-1935 belonged to the community of Vary. In 1935 it became an independent community. In 1982, the community was recognized as a community (dim).